Hi folks,
This is why I love this list...I know I'm going to get at least a half dozen great tried and true solutions!
I asked a similar question about google shared calendars and got great help -thanks- however Google won't quite cover this, I don't think.
We have 3 schools, various after-school/parent organizations, as well as local town/civic groups coming together attempting to create a common online resource calendar.  We found the google calendars to be too busy with school events only.
Need something that enables multiple editors/contributors, easily viewable & searchable, etc.
Is anyone finding success with a particular calendar service/database?

thanks!

Rob Gervais
Director of Technology
Enosburgh Town School District