Dear Donna,

Congratulations!  Nice work!

Carole

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Donna Sullivan-MacDonald <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you all for the kind comments regarding my upcoming ISTE position. I'm looking forward to an exciting and challenging couple of years!
Donna

Donna Sullivan-Macdonald, M.Ed.
VSLA Coordinator for Dynamic Landscapes
Teacher Librarian & Tech Integrationist
Orchard School
2 Baldwin Avenue
South Burlington, VT  05403
802-652-7329

* Join my Professional Learning Networks *
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dsmacdonald
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/donna-macdonald/35/723/416

Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).  If this email contains
dangerous content by MailScanner and ClamAV, and is
believed to be clean.

--
Carole Renca, M.Ed.
Teacher Librarian