Recently, while visiting my Netflix account, I noticed an OPT-IN button to post my Netflix viewing habits to Facebook.   There does not appear any way to delete this OPT-IN option.   For teachers that would like to keep their viewing habits private, here is the solution to do it yourself, or Netflix can do it for you.

Here is a copy of my conversation with Netflix

   Netflix a company that I pay for a service is making it possible to share my personal information and viewing habits in a social media environment. Further, the Facebook advertisement on the Netflix page is more of an opt in than an opt out.
You
.
Netflix Debbie
You are not connected in any way unless you consent Jon but I do understand what you mean. If you click on that ad 3 separate times it will disappear and not be back again. I had to do that myself since I don't use Facebook and have no desire to. I will be MORE than happy to log this for you.
You

--

Technology Educator
The St. Johnsbury Elementary School www.stjsd.org