Norwich University is showing a film tonite called Play Again...

http://playagainfilm.com/film-synopsis/

I know that many of us struggle with our ed tech advocacy and the clear benefits we see to education and the balance we must strike for students experiences with the natural world.. I know I do, having spent a number of years as a leader in outdoor experiences for teens..  Exposing students to actual wilderness is a must for us as a society...

I realize some of these documentaries can be a bit "shrill" but this looks fairly compelling.. I was invited earlier in the month to go tonite and am hoping to attend.. If any others from Central VT are interested it plays tonite at 6:30 at the Library at Norwich University in Northfield.    There is a discussion panel after...

Lindsay Simpson, our Physical Education consultant is a panelist in the discussion..

Anyways.. FYI..

PD

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator
Vermont Agency of Education
Integrated Support for Learning Division
120 State St.
Montpelier, VT  05620
Ph.: 802.828.5149
FAX: 802.828.0573