Peter,

You are welcome to hold a session at The Dorset School if you want to have a session in  SW Vermont.

Phyllis

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2013, at 8:53 AM, "Drescher, Peter" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hey all..

If you would like to see the devices, and go over the proposals a little with me this week on that multi state 1:1 initiative…

I will be in the following locales on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week…

NORTHERN VT

April 16:   Newport VT, at the Central office for North Country schools.. the address is

338 Highland Ave Suite#4

Newport, VT 05855

I will post a sign for the room we are going to be hosting in…going to be there from about 9-3 or so.

April 17: Burlington School District Central Offce

Address:  150 Colchester Ave. Burlington..

I will be there from 9-3.  Please email me your intent to come by and

IMPORTANT: parking is limited, if you come with other people, please carpool.

There will not be vendors present, and questions I can’t answer, I’ll be recording, but this might help to give folks a sense on whether they want to pursue this opportunity:

Emails are appreciated just giving me a heads up as to when you might appear, but feel free to drop in throughout these two times…

Southern VT will be coming April 26.. Brattleboro ESA Office.

PD

Peter Drescher

Education Technology Coordinator

Vermont Agency of Education

Integrated Support for Learning Division

120 State St.

Montpelier, VT  05620

Ph.: 802.828.5149

FAX: 802.828.0573