On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Drescher, Peter <[log in to unmask]
> wrote:

> Exposing students to actual wilderness is a must for us as a society…

I can't be at the showing this time, but I wanted to give a hoorah for
Peter's comment about the importance of wilderness experiences for kids.
There's so little of it left, so few kids who get to experience real
remoteness, and so many distractions! At least a little isolation is just
vital!

--
*Mark Kline*
*Technology Coordinator*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.