Eight Great Reasons to attend Dynamic Landscapes 2013 on May 16-17 at Champlain College in Burlington.

1. Great place to Network with Outstanding Vermont Educators
2. Nationally Recognized Morning Keynote Speakers
3. Over 80 workshops most of which are offered by Vermont Educators.
4. Build your Network
5. Fantastic Door Prizes
6. Great afternoon Keynotes by Vermont Educators.
7. A Wonderful location with yummy Food and chances to Network over lunch
8. Get an iPad, iPad Mini or Chromebook at the Thursday evening workshops

Did I say it is a GREAT event to NETWORK with other passionate Vermont educators?

Bring a fellow Teacher, bring an Admintrator, bring your Tech Support, bring a School Board Member or Parent.  Help spread the Vision.

Register soon.

Remember, Thursday evening  iPad session registration ends this Thursday at the end of the work day so that we can order equipment.

Thanks.

Ed