Lawyers may be needed.   Depends on if the parent wants to pursue this.    School has the right to search their machine, I'm not sure if the school has the right to search a private Netflix account.   Certainly, this was done to protect the student and the school...and to verify inappropriate use.  I would appreciate knowing the outcome.