I will second one in the Rutland Area

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 8:41 PM, Amy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Peter,

Just wanted to say we would love a Rutland date.  We'd even be willing to host if you need a location.

That said, I do have a question.  I know the program is about 1:1...  how do they define 1:1...  some of my teachers are starting to ask about iPads for the classroom, but we are pretty far from a true 1:1...more like looking for best price on 20 for now, and maybe more later...