hi

my drive just came back but i'm getting a 502 error on the cpanel

looks like they are restoring things...
you can all go back to work now

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Bryan Thompson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Teachers are slowly calling in freaking out about not being able to get to their e-mail. It's only a matter of time that the Internet crashes, and we will be in the dark ages again as no one can teach without computers, or the Internet.

Bryan

---

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator