From: School Information Technology Discussion on behalf of Bob Wickberg
Sent: Wed 4/17/2013 4:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: zip software

What platform are we talking about?  Windows has done zipping in the
operating system since XP.  I figure, why teach folks to depend on
software they don't really need?

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418

>Hi,
>Is anyone using a free software?compression program that they would
>recommend?? I've used up my good graces with WinZip, and can't get access
>to the Evaluation version any more.
>?
>Thanks,
>Diane
>?
>
>?
>Diane Lemieux
>[ http://www.vrbo.com/174903 ]http://www.vrbo.com/174903
>
>"There is no path. The path is made by walking."? A. Machado

17/4/2013This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.