I interviewed Peter Iles, a principal who was the first to sign a contract
with google for Chromebooks in the US a few episodes ago on my podcast (episode
13<http://www.edlisten.com/2013/01/edlisten-13-interview-with-principal.html>).
  His school does not have a regular tech so it was going to be his job to
manage them.

Best quote:

Peter: "A few months into the program the tech stopped me in the hall and
asked how much time I spend working on the chromebooks.   I thought about
it and replied about 1 hour.   The tech replied (surprised) 1 hour a week?
 My reply; No 1 hour total."

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders <https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.