I interviewed Peter Iles, a principal who was the first to sign a contract with google for Chromebooks in the US a few episodes ago on my podcast (episode 13).   His school does not have a regular tech so it was going to be his job to manage them.

Best quote:

Peter: "A few months into the program the tech stopped me in the hall and asked how much time I spend working on the chromebooks.   I thought about it and replied about 1 hour.   The tech replied (surprised) 1 hour a week?  My reply; No 1 hour total."

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.