A list of classes is below.
The term begins May 3rd and finishes on August 10th.
- Technology and the Common Core, (3 credits). All online. Instructor: David Wells.
- Assistive Technology and Universal Design, (3 credits) meets online with several individually scheduled field trips to Landmark College to observe classes. Instructor: Instructor: Dr. Sapna Prasad.
- Tech4Educators, (3 credits) meets July 8 - 12, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm daily. Lisa Brooks
- Teaching and Learning in Virtual Worlds: Games and Simulations, (1 credits) meets online. Instructor: Jane Wilde.
- Digital Research Technologies, (3 credits) Saturday, 1:00 to 4:30pm. May 4, 18, June 1, 15, July 13, August 3. Instructor: Julie DeCesare.
- Managing Change, (3 credits) Saturday, 8:30 am to 12:00 pm. May 4, 18, June 1, 15, July 13, August 3. Instructor: Karen Case.
-- Caleb Clark
Director: Educational technology program. Marlboro College Graduate School.
Masters degree. Certificate. ETS endorsement. Single classes. Workshops.
Contact: [log in to unmask] | 802-258-9207