If you all have any questions about Marlboro EdTech classes starting May 3rd, please let me know. Or I can put you in contact with the instructor.

A list of classes is below.

The term begins May 3rd and finishes on August 10th.

  • Technology and the Common Core, (3 credits). All online. Instructor: David Wells.
  • Assistive Technology and Universal Design, (3 credits) meets online with several individually scheduled field trips to Landmark College to observe classes. Instructor: Instructor: Dr. Sapna Prasad.
  • Tech4Educators, (3 credits) meets July 8 - 12, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm daily. Lisa Brooks
  • Teaching and Learning in Virtual Worlds: Games and Simulations, (1 credits) meets online. Instructor: Jane Wilde.
  • Digital Research Technologies, (3 credits) Saturday, 1:00 to 4:30pm. May 4, 18, June 1, 15, July 13, August 3. Instructor: Julie DeCesare.
  • Managing Change, (3 credits) Saturday, 8:30 am to 12:00 pm. May 4, 18, June 1, 15, July 13, August 3. Instructor: Karen Case.
Links: Course Info | Register Online

--
Caleb Clark
Director: Educational technology program. Marlboro College Graduate School.