Hi Rick

I"m not sure I understand what you are trying to paste?  Is it an Image?   Text?

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Richard Mallon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
When trying to paste from ie8 into Chrome GAE Presentation slide, Chrome wants a Google Drive Web App. But the install gets an error "could not install package could_not_get_temp_directory"
Any ideas what to try next? - Thanks RickM

--
Rick Mallon, Director of Technology, St Johnsbury School, 802-748-4744
"I'd rather be flying!"

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com