More than likely if they are SCSI they would be too small in size to reuse
elsewhere. In that case, I like the 'Ol Sledge hammer method. You can slam
them apart and then send the pieces to your local metal recycler. You get
the very secure physical destruction and some fun at the same time! [Be
sure to wear proper safety gear]

--
Dennis DeWeerdt
Systems Administrator

♻ Please consider the environment before printing this.
prohibited.