More than likely if they are SCSI they would be too small in size to reuse elsewhere. In that case, I like the 'Ol Sledge hammer method. You can slam them apart and then send the pieces to your local metal recycler. You get the very secure physical destruction and some fun at the same time! [Be sure to wear proper safety gear]