Good Afternoon,

Our local police department is doing tests to see if all our schools are
E911 compliant. Schools not in compliance will need to be.

Many solutions we have explored will increase our phone cost by nearly
triple what it currently is, not including the cost of running cable as
needed.

What/who are other districts using for phone services(VoIP) to be E911
compliant?
--

David Martin

Network Administrator O.S.S.U.

157 Daniels Road

Hardwick VT 05843

Office 802.472.6531 Ext 24

Cell 802.595.2733

[image: Sample Logo]
Enterprise Administrator on Windows ServerŪ 2008

**
**

**

*

*

*
*

--
This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and