Good Afternoon,

Our local police department is doing tests to see if all our schools are E911 compliant. Schools not in compliance will need to be.

Many solutions we have explored will increase our phone cost by nearly triple what it currently is, not including the cost of running cable as needed.

What/who are other districts using for phone services(VoIP) to be E911 compliant?
--

David Martin

Network Administrator O.S.S.U.

157 Daniels Road

Hardwick VT 05843

Office 802.472.6531 Ext 24

Cell 802.595.2733

Sample Logo
Enterprise Administrator on Windows ServerŪ 2008

This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it. If you receive this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding to anyone or retaining a copy.