We have a Mitel, district wide VOiP system that is E911 compliant.  It has been in place for at least 6 years and overall has been very good.  It was installed and is supported by Twinstate.

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Lead Network Administrator
Chittenden Central Supervisory Union
104 Maple Street, Essex Jct, VT 05452
802-857-7000 x1039 Office
802-318-0976 Cell
802-879-8197 Fax
If you need immediate assistance please contact
our helpdesk at 802-857-7000 ext 1234 or [log in to unmask].

For Technology News click here.