We were offered fiber to two of our four buildings and microwave data (dish on top of the schools) to the other two from VTel.  Sovernet offered physical fiber to every school.

Larry Dougher
Director of Technology
Technology Department
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | (802) 674-8336