HI Linda,

Not sure.  I'm doing the Financial Literacy Institute at Champlain the last week in June.  Not sure I'm up for two.  Received a scholarship for that one.  Tracy doesn't pay for anything.

David

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Linda McSweeney <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi David, I am submitting my paperwork for the course (my licensure is up in 2014) and I need a few more credits).  If the SU doesn't pay, I will try to pay.

Are you thinking about going?

Linda

From: David Bain <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, April 29, 2013 11:03 AM
To: School Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Just signed up for the Mobile Media Makers Camp

Hi LInda,

Are you footing the bill or LSSU?

Thanks,

David Bain
Peoples

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Linda McSweeney <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
So excited to be attending the Mobile Media Makers Camp this summer at Champlain College (and there are 3 credits available through Marlboro).  Today is the last day to register at the 10% discount price, so head on over to: http://www.mobilemediacamp.com/Home .  There's a very flexible pricing schedule:  with or without credit, with or without dorm housing, with or without breakfast & lunch, and with or without iPad Mini.

Looks like lots of great 'maker' learning,

Linda

------
Linda McSweeney, Teacher Librarian
Stowe High School
413 Barrows Rd.
Stowe, VT

Literacy = the 4Rs, Reading, 'Riting, 'Rithmatic, and Research