Hi folks,

This week the SCRAPS will be delivered by Owen Myers, who will talk about The Electric Curtain.  You'd have to be crazy to miss a talk with a title like that, right?  Especially given that Moe's will be on the menu?!  Abstract can be found on our website, as usual.  Also, next Friday, 4/26, we'll be lucky enough to have our old friend Ross Lieb-Lappen returning from his new home at Dartmouth to talk about Salty Snow and Radical Reactions (this abstract also on the website), while we dine on our semester-ending celebration meal from Sugar Snap.  Don't miss this excellent two-part season finale!

Best,
Nick