Actually, this is done automatically by the server. The user, you, must ask
the server to do that if you want it. To do this go to
http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=VTLEPS and log into subscribers corner.
Under header style you choose "subject". See below.
Thanks
Kent

*Header Style:* Check this box to report on the "header style"
subscriptions that are set to receive for list postings. Possible header
styles are:

   - *Full:* Normal headers for list postings. List name is always the To:
   header.