Hi Kent,
 I am posting this question on the VTLEPS list in case others are faced with this quandry:
These questions have come up while entering past years of data.

1. We are to report White Admirals as Red Spotted Admirals?  (I have been)
    do we make a note in comments that x were White Admirals and x were intergrade?
2. How about Tiger Swallowtails ? I have been entering them as Canadian.... even those that had some Eastern Characteristics.
3. I had a Fiery Skipper last year and entered it as Unknown species with the id in the comments section ...picture included is that right?
4. Do we use Unknown species for those that we know the species...for? like Duskywing sp, or Crescent sp.?

I really do like the eButterfly websight! Thanks for all your work.
Terri , Bennington