Hi Everyone,
There are still a few stots open for a bumblebee workshop this week. Let me know if you are interested. It is for state biologists in the region, but it is good for anyone interested! Leif Richardson will be leading it.

Bumblebee Workshop:

Wednesday, May 1:  meet at the Vermont Center for Ecostudies (20 Palmer Court, White River Junction, VT) by 1:00 for an afternoon in the field.

Thursday, May 2: all-day workshop (same location). Lectures, work on learning how to ID species, etc etc.

Thanks!

Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x2

VCE Logo
Visit Our Pages: Facebook YouTube Blogger