10 years of data. Nice! What's it look like?
I had WVW, two of them, at Equinox preserve yesterday. It's still a bit early there. Could use some rain to bring out the spring ephemeral flowers more.

Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x2

VCE Logo
Visit Our Pages: Facebook YouTube Blogger