Who was the guide?

On Monday, April 29, 2013, Stewarts wrote:
AHA!  Over here and you didn't stop by to explain all the intricacies of ebird!!! :-(   Just back from grouse ticking in CO and had many a conversation with our guide about how to enter data into ebird, its usefulness, assigning numbers to specie sightings, defining hotspots etc.

Have fun on your BBQ - Big Butterfly Quest.  It's good to set goals for ourselves.

ruth