Hello,

I hate to put this out there but my Annals of Internal Med online
subscription has been not been working for the past couple of days. I
desperately need the powerpoint slides from the article listed below.  Can
someone fill for me?

I would be very  grateful.  DOCLINE  confirmation will be given and I
[log in to unmask] will pay up to $11 if necessary.

Thanks so much.

Halyna

Ann Intern Med. 2005 Mar 15;142(6):439-50.
Recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of the acute porphyrias.
Anderson KE, Bloomer JR, Bonkovsky HL, Kushner JP, Pierach CA, Pimstone NR
, Desnick RJ.

PMID:15767622

Halyna Liszczynskyj,  MLS
Director, Library Services
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
2209 Genesee Street
Utica, NY  13501
(315) 798-8381 Office  * (315) 734-4499 Fax
www.stemc.org
www.stemc.org/services/inpatient-services/medical-library
www.stemc.org/services/inpatient-services/medical-library/ask-the-librarian

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient (s) of this message, please contact the sender by return e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank-you.