I feel like I am on a wild goose chase this morning. I have been asked
to find pulmonary complications of Aarskog Scott syndrome (faciogenital
dysplasia). I have searched PubMed, MDConsult, Google Scholar, the NORD
database and have found 3, 2 rather old.

Any ideas? I did ask our genetic counselor for suggestions too. Perhaps
there is just nothing written??

Thanks

Cindy

Cindy Perkins
Medical Library
Children's Hospital Central California
9300 Valley Children's Place
Madera, CA  93636

559-353-6170
559-353-6176 fax

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Childrens Hospital Central California proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to the Childrens Hospital Central California. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.