I have received the abstract from Radiological Society of North America (published in Radiology).  Thanks very much to those who provided as well as those who offered.  I only need the other abstract now (from American Society of Neuroradiology).

--Tom
*****
Thomas B. Craig, MSLS
Director of Library Services
Watson W. Wise Medical Research Library
UT Health Northeast; aka The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler
phone: 903-877-2864
fax: 903-877-5412
email: [log in to unmask]
*****
Opinions stated are those of the sender and are not official statements of the University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler.  Please do not share or forward without permission.  Please inform the sender of misdirected messages.