There is no one in OCLC that has this available to lend, so I am reaching out looking for a copy of Chapter 5 from:

Charity Care for Nonprofit Hospitals: A Legal and Administrative Guide
Authors:  John D. Colombo<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Mr.%20John%20D.%20Colombo&search-alias=books&sort=relevancerank>,  Gerald M. Griffith<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_2?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Mr.%20Gerald%20M.%20Griffith&search-alias=books&sort=relevancerank>,  James R. King<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_3?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Mr.%20James%20R.%20King&search-alias=books&sort=relevancerank>
2009

It's a law / healthcare book and is no longer in print and is not available for purchase.   The few places that had it were lawfirms.

I'd be happy to pay up to $30 via invoice for this chapter.  Please contact me first.  I don't know how long the chapter is, so I don't want to be unreasonable.  If I need to pay more, I will!

Thank you.

Sincerely,
 -Nancy

Nancy Aldrich, MLIS | Library Manager | Florida Hospital Medical Library
601 E. Rollins St., Orlando, FL 32803| Phone: 407.303.1860 | Fax: 407.303.1786 | [log in to unmask]

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.