The Edward G. Miner Library at the University of Rochester Medical center is looking for someone join us as our Nursing Liaison librarian. More specifics about the position (including the job description and the link to our online HR system) are available here http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/libraries/miner/about/Jobs.cfm
More information about Rochester, NY is available here http://rochester.edu/aboutus/rochester.html
We're looking for someone who enjoys challenging work but still has fun, someone who sets their own direction rather than waiting to be directed, someone who is - well - outstanding.
Please feel free to share the links widely.
Donna Berryman, MLIS,
EdD
Edward G. Miner Library
University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
Rochester, NY