Thank you to everyone for verifying the citation and to Mike, Claire and Keydi for the pages.

It is appreciated!

Mary

Mary A Hyde, MSLS AHIP
Director
Resource Center
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
409 12th St SW
Washington  DC 20024
[log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]
202-863-2518 (ref desk) 202-863-5401 (e-fax)
>>> Mary Hyde <[log in to unmask]> 4/2/2013 11:37 AM >>>
We interlibrary loaned Middleton's Allergy Principles and Practice, 7th edition in order to verify a table being used in a forthcoming publication.  Unfortunately the library that filled our request only sent volume one not both volumes.  Can anyone verify the following and send us the pages:

Celik G, Pichler WJ, Adkinson NF Jr. Drug allergy.  In: Adkinson NF Jr, Bochner BS, Busse WW, Holgate ST, Lemanske RF Jr, Simons FE.  Middleton's allergy principles and practice. 7th ed. Philadelphia (PA): Mosby Elsevier; 2009. p. 1205-1226.

We would appreciate receiving this information as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary A Hyde, MSLS AHIP
Director
Resource Center
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
409 12th St SW
Washington  DC 20024
[log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]
202-863-2518 (ref desk) 202-863-5401 (e-fax)

The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists respect your email privacy.  To remove this email address from future email messages, please email us at [log in to unmask] Please copy and paste the email you received from the Congress or College in your opt-out request. You may also send a written request to 409 12th Street, SW, Washington, DC 20024-2188, ATTENTION: Information Systems.