I agree. We did an after question survey off our physicians that
highlighted questions that ask questions like " Did this information -
"Avoid an adverse event"? "Change your diagnosis" "prevent an error"
"change medication give, contribute to higher quality care" etc..

We are actually presenting a poster at MLA. It is called "Link in the
Chain: Measuring Hospital Libraries' Contribution to Care Quality".

We have found these results are very useful, and it gives us a data that
addresses the concerns of the hospital.

Eve Melton, MLIS
Manager, Library Services Central Valley
N. Cal Library Technology Leader

Kaiser Permanente
Modesto Medical Center
4601 Dale Rd, 4th Floor
Modesto, CA 95356

209-735-4270 phone (tie 8-435-4270)
209-735-4272 fax (tie 8-435-4272)
kplibraries.libguides.com/home

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or
saving them.  Thank you.