Thanks to everyone who replied to my query about paper theft. It was quite
an overwhelming response. We must've hit on a hot topic!

The solution offered by most was to ensure that scrap paper is abundant and
placed in multiple locations (though some said this doesn't work for them).

Some also suggested emptying or leaving minimal paper in the copier/printer
overnight.

Some also cited lock installation as the solution.

We're still not completely sure which of these will work best in our
context but I thought I'd at least share the responses with the list.

Best Wishes,

Rob Westwood
Health Sciences Library
Montreal Jewish General Hospital