From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Linda Schwartz
Sent: jueves, 18 de abril de 2013 04:13 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CHAT: Apps recommendation

Library Services here has just been requested to begin reviewing and
creating a list of apps "approved" by our network. Has anyone done this?
Advice? Checklist of what to look for?

Linda Matula Schwartz, MDE, AHIP, CM
Director, Knowledge Management
(Library Services and Patient Education) Lehigh Valley Health Network
1200 S. Cedar Crest Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18105
610-402-5290

Libraries are about service - not books. Information where & when you want
it with librarians as professional guides.