My patron is looking for documentation regarding suicide precautions for the med-surg patient.  Specifically, she is looking for data which states it is OK for one employee to eyeball & watch two patients.  I checked CINAHL, but the 11 cites weren't specific to the question I have. There was one 19892210, but it wasn't helpful either.  My psych books are older.  If you know of something, please email me directly. TIA and have a great day!

Marilyn Teolis, MLS, AHIP Distinguished
Library & Information Services Coordinator
Phone: (615)284-5373
Fax: (615)284-5861

Saving you time and money. Medical libraries....your best return on investment

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: