Someone mentioned
 yesterday that the registration URL for the two free Webinars did not work. So here it is again.  Please let me know if you still have trouble registering.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Judith Weiner Mills, AHIP, MLIS, MS
Knowledge Manager Librarain
NCNMLG President
Tel:(408)-627-0870

http://psav.mediasite.com/Mediasite/Login/Register?ReturnUrl=%2Fmediasite%2FCatalog%2FFull%2F200667423e5d4911b44af048d380712421

This message is forwarded on behalf of the SLA PHTD.
Best wishes:
Judith
Judith Weiner Mills
Knowledge Manager
 Librarian
NCNMLG President

Unable to join us at the 2013 Spring Meeting?   No need to fear – a
remote option is here!

We are very excited to announce our first ever, multi-session live webstream of the Spring Meeting – FREE to you featuring two fantastic speakers:

/Tuesday, April 16  9:00am – 10:00am Eastern/
*Key
 Trends to Embrace: Supporting “Big Data”*
Edd Dumbill, Editor in Chief, Big Data

/Tuesday, April 16  3:00pm – 4:00pm Eastern/
*A View from the Executive Level: What the Info Pro Needs to Know *
Mark Burfoot, Executive Director, Novartis

A BIG THANK YOU to
 Elsevier for sponsoring these webcasts!
http:/www.elsevier.com  http://www.elsevier.com/

Best regards,
Alexander Feng
2013 Spring Meeting Lead / Past chair, PHT Division