On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Josh A <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

>  I like using my Contour in tall mode for those so you can see your board
> somewhat.  Does the GoPro have that?

Yes. When I got mine last year I used that mode exclusively for a while.
Mostly I used it for hockey, though, because last ski season wasn't overly
film-worthy as a whole.... anyway, I switched over to a wider mode this
year as I got a little better at aiming the thing and filling the whole
screen seems more pleasing to the eye.