I use Alpine Replay, my wife uses Ski Tracks.  I like Alpine Replay quite a bit for a free app.  I like the online page that goes with it.  The time stamps go well with my POV.  There are two minor issues.   The GPS map sometimes shows me skiing off the trail where I am not.  I wish there was a way to make it beep when ever it thinks I hit a jump.  I am a grounded skier, I rarely jump.  I would like to know when Alpine Replay thinks I just did a jump.  The slope function on Alpine Replay costs extra.

Does Ski Tracks have a web site where you can look at your results?

I turned TEO onto ski apps one day while skiing Stowe.  He was a very happy camper that day, looking at how fast he went the previous run...

John