On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Josh A <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 I like using my Contour in tall mode for those so you can see your board somewhat.  Does the GoPro have that?

Yes. When I got mine last year I used that mode exclusively for a while. Mostly I used it for hockey, though, because last ski season wasn't overly film-worthy as a whole.... anyway, I switched over to a wider mode this year as I got a little better at aiming the thing and filling the whole screen seems more pleasing to the eye.