Mt Ellen conditions over the weekend were fun also.

Friday: Ice skating--I went up as far as Iverness and thought better.  I
sort of thought if I fell, I might not stop until the bottom!!!

Saturday: Softened up ... real nice!

Sunday: Even softer and 3" of new snow, sticky but fun!  Point the skis
down!

Monday: Firmed up JUST enough overnight to be perfect.  Wooshed down FIS
(ok, it was groomed otherwise I would have been crawling down or more
likely on Rim Run) climbed back up a few feet so I could float down Elbow
to Cruiser.  For my waxless skis on warmer snow, I'd prefer just a bit
steeper than Cruiser's less steep parts, but they seemed to have sort of
done a job on Iverness with the Cat tracks...  maybe will try this in the
next few days.  Really nice stuff out there!!!

Pics from the top this morning:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/patonbike/8651518309/in/photostream