On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 6:51 PM, Skip King <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 4/21/2013 6:12 PM, Matt Duffy wrote:
https://vimeo.com/64509999

N-i-i-c-e.

Thread title got me thinking... what would this be like up against Pink Floyd's "High Hopes?"  Try it, campers.  It's a different feel but if you time the start of both correctly it works really well.

HOLY CRAP!!!!

That actually works.

I swear all video timing was done in concert with the song *I* chose, not High Hopes by Pink Floyd.... wow, Skip, its like timing Dark Side of the Moon with The Wizard of Oz. Purely unintentional synchronicity!