Obviously you've never tailgated me.

But, it's nice to know that you're comfortable admitting that you want to
be biggest dick-hole on the List. Self-awareness is good thing. The
question is are you succeeding?

On the other hand, are you comfortable turning your back on your supposed
Christian faith. To borrow from the ever-eloquent Chris Broussard, "I
believe thatís driving in open rebellion to God and to Jesus Christ. So I
would not characterize that person as a Christian because I donít think the
Bible would characterize Leigh Daboll as a Christian."