Obviously you've never tailgated me.

But, it's nice to know that you're comfortable admitting that you want to be biggest dick-hole on the List. Self-awareness is good thing. The question is are you succeeding?

On the other hand, are you comfortable turning your back on your supposed Christian faith. To borrow from the ever-eloquent Chris Broussard, "I believe thatís driving in open rebellion to God and to Jesus Christ. So I would not characterize that person as a Christian because I donít think the Bible would characterize Leigh Daboll as a Christian."