CRVers,

Some of you may have noticed that the Vermont Historical Society has a new web site.  The site has a more modern "look and feel" and a more logical arrangement of information than our previous site.  It is designed so that users will be able to find what they are looking for more quickly than in the past.

As of today, our site has keyword searching within our digitized Vermont History articles.  As many of you know, all articles published in Vermont History since 2000 and many selected articles published before that date are on our web site.  Keyword searching had formerly been a feature of our previous web site but it "broke" more than a year ago and we were left with keyword searching for just a portion of the VH articles.  When the new web site came online this feature had been eliminated.  We have now added it to our new web site for all of you serious researchers out there.  You will see it on the page for the journal:

http://vermonthistory.org/research/research-resources-online/vermont-history-journal

These articles are all also cataloged in our online catalog at http://catalog.vermonthistory.org, for those of you who prefer a more structured searching environment.

Enjoy!

paul