Thank you to all who gave us feedback on the dates and arrangements for
the Huber Debates this coming year.

Our normal date is the first weekend in November. Some asked if we could
move it.

The weekend before would be Harvard. The weekend after would be Oxford.
Both of these are important tournaments to those attending our
tournament and to us.

Two weekends before would be West Point and two weekends after would be
Wake Forest & Cambridge. Same deal.

Or we could not have a tournament at all.

We have decided to stay with the normal date. I understand that this may
conflict with Liberty on one side of the house and Queen's University on
the other. Choice always has costs and tragedies.

If you want to attend and can, please do. If it would be better for you
to go to another tournament or spend your money differently, we
understand. We all need to make decisions that benefit the students and
our programs.

In terms of rounds per day, there was a lot of support for keeping six
rounds in WUDC, and while support was mixed for going to 5 rounds in
policy, we have yet to decide. We have decided that if the policy day is
indeed very long we will serve dinner as a quality of life measure.

Our tournament just keeps growing in total size, and we thank you for
your support. It tends to run on time and has acceptable amenities. But
it would be nothing without your support.

Website not yet fully updated (but will be quite soon):
http://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/huber/Again%21.html

Thank you,

Tuna, Jillian, James and all LDU