On 5/6/2013 12:04 PM, Samuel Ward-Packard wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
It's great to see a bid at all, and especially one from the east coast. That said, I'm curious about the thinking behind the choice of date. This USUs would be held a week later in April than is normal, which would mean directly clashing with APDA nats. There are a number of obvious reasons why that's sub-optimal--so my first question would be whether those dates are the only ones on which Ithaca can host.

Best,

Sam